Friday, May 9, 2008

Can You Guess the Special Day?

Clue #1 . . .Purple Flowers Clue #2 . . .a Tiramisu cake

Clue #3 . . .Greeting Cards (This one might give it away!)
Clue #4 . . .Yummy Cupcakes

Ok, have you got it yet?
It's my birthday! The big 2-9! Man, I'm getting old. I thank Allah (God) for another year on this earth, another year to strive at becoming a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and believer. I thank him for the trials and as well as the truimphs. And with that, let's keep it moving. Love ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sis!

    Whew! I have you by an entire DECADE!

    You are in inspiration and your blog is a blessing. May Allah bless you to continue doing what's good for your family and may you always be appreciated for it.

    As-Salaam Alaikum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Laikum Salaam,
    Thank you, ma'am. I just thank Allah for the opportunity to share and I'm so happy you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete