Monday, August 25, 2008

Circle Time Display

I recycled a one of those science fair boards by covering it with butcher paper.

This space is for our calender work, our geography study, and art appreciation.
Spelling, vocabulary, and root words go here.
On this side we'll have a quote from the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and our weather report including a temperature line graph.

I made pockets to store info on the backside.


My pics are terrible, I know, but I had to show off our circle time board. I was brainstroming ways that I could bring a lot the information the children and I would cover daily together. Then I ran across this through Goggle Alerts, which is a great tool by the way. It was just what I needed.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is really cute. I need something like this for our civics/social studies because right now we are learning to spell her name, recite address, phone, city, state, etc and some other things and I think putting it on one board may make the connection that it's about her. I'll add this to my loooooooong list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all have one! I'm sure it would help.

    ReplyDelete