Friday, October 17, 2008

Biomes: Polar Regions


We're cold! From fun foam penguin crafts to building an Ice Hotel, we had lots of fun studying the polar/tundra biome. The children and I were amazed that anything could live and actually thrive in a frozen environment. There're actually plants that have no roots or root onto a rock, because the soil is frozen. What a resolve to live! God's majesty of creation is just ever breath-taking and amazing.







We also watched March of the Penguins. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just wanted to let you know that viewing your page and all the wonderful things you're doing for and with your family inspired me to create my blog. I hope the eventually my blog will be as inspirational to others as yours is to me. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahh, thank you so much, my Sister. Your little girl is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete