Monday, January 12, 2009

Top Soldier!



My little boy is growing up. He is learning to push the program and sell the Final Call newspaper. He is so excited about this learning experience. His dad is really teaching him sales, communication, and people skills. I've noticed that Amir is becoming more vocal and assertive now; qualities you need to be a great man.
This has also led to lessons in money management. With his first $11 he earned, he gave Yasina $3, bought himself 2 Stars Wars books, paid $1 in charity, and saved $1 toward some Stars Wars blocks. I thought it was so sweet that he gave his sister some money.
Thank you, Amir, for your hard work. Mighty, Mighty FOI!



3 comments:

  1. This was worth the return! A Jr. FOI in action and your photo! I have been away too long LOL! You are Hassana's momma alright, you two could be twins with those beautiful eyes. See you around the net sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say hi. It is great to see you on the blog! I hope your New Year is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sister P Thank you. I miss you and please keep in touch.

    @Woman Going Places Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad I decided to bless you all with my image. LOL

    ReplyDelete