Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Amir and Yasina!!!

OMG, 6 years has gone by! Where did the time go? As sat here with tears in my eyes (Oh, who am I kidding, I balling.) looking at this picture, I remember when I had to feed them, carry them, change them, hold their heads up for goodness sake. Well, look at them now . . . ready for soccer and karate, making friends, calling someone other than me their best friend as well as arguing and name calling sometimes. My babies are growing up and wow, it hurts a little. My role is changing from not so much a full time caregiver to more of a guide, a helper. I don't know what Almighty God has put inside them, but with His help I'll be there to protect, cultivate, and encourage. MY BABIES ARE 6! Happy Birthday to you both, and Mommy loves you more than you may ever know.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary to the babies and congrats to you mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I have conveyed all your birthday wishes to the twosome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The three were lovely and cute.. Celebrating their birthdays are very important because it is one way of thanking God in giving us another colorful year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Cathy and I am so thankful to God for entrusting them to me.

    ReplyDelete