Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ramadan Mubarak!


Today is the 19th day of Ramadan 2009. So far, this month has been a time of reflection and reunion for me. I definitely have identified my passion in childbirth education. I've known this for years, but I have the tendancy like most women to put my needs aside to statisfy the needs and wants of others. So a month ago, I made a commitment to myself to work toward my goal every.single.day. And I have been with the help of Allah (God). I made so many strides in developing my class curriculum, making contacts, and learning more about supporting the needs of pregnant women. I've attended a birth conference and was blown away by how much progress has been made in understanding childbirth and even preconception. I.am.so.excited! Allah has really been blessing to make some important connections.

So be on the look-out for. . . A Mother's Worth Birth Services. Let's go get it!

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh...sounds so exciting. Good for you! I also love everything pregnancy and birth. I want to become a doula.

    ReplyDelete