Monday, September 6, 2010

Ramadan Mubarak!

Ramadan Greetings to all! Here we are in the last few days and I'm finally posting. This has by far been the most beautiful Ramadan I've experienced. After 3 years and pregnancy and nursing, I have no free pass for fasting from food and water from sun up to sun down. And guess what, I actually did it! I am so proud of myself! I finally feel that I am now at a place where I have the discipline to can change my eating habits and become holistically healthier. Allahuakbar! (Allah (God) is the Greatest!)

Ok, enough about me. The twins even tried to fast a couple times, it didn't last long. LOL.Their Ramadan project this year is hosting an Eid Fest. Eid is a celebration in honor of the end of Ramadan. It will be held here at the house. There will be decorations, a dessert table, and crafts. They are so excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment