Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Back, But Only for a Minute

Thank you all for bearing with me. I've been in SC visiting family and attending, my sister, Shonda's wedding reception. I had a lot of fun, and it was wonderful seeing the family face to face. The children had a ball. My hubby missed us. He was sick with a cold while we were away. Poor Baby! I have lots of pictures to share. Thank you Daddy for letting us crash at your place. It's a blessing when your children can sleep in your childhood bedroom. Thank you Harriet for the tasty meal on Sunday and for the bomb banana cream pie recipe. I love you all, and we'll see you again soon. God willing . . .

Tommorrow it's off to Chicago for Saviours' Day 2008! I could not be more excited. It's the children's first trip and they are ready to make their Hajj. All praises due to Allah! So Chicago, here we come with come, with longjohns and snowsuits of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment