Tuesday, May 20, 2008

An Interview with the Princess


Favorite Color Pink
Favorite Food Mac and Cheese
Favorite Letter Y
Favorite Shape Square
Favorite Subject Math -u-See
Favorite Thing to Do Going to the Mosque
Hobbies Playing with baby dolls, prayer, going on new adventures
Career Goal Eye Doctor
Favorite Person Mama

My thoughts on Yasina
My little girl is smart, very nuturing, and strong-willed esspecially for God. She gets very excited about learning and trying new things. She is high in spirit and energy, and just loves to take care of everyone. Yasina is so special to me, because I can see her modeling herself after me. She wants to be just like Mama and do what Mama does even if that means disciplining her brother. Ha! She is also an excellent big sister. We love you, Sina-girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment