Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The Fascinating Woman has tagged me for the 6 Quirky Things about You meme. I have to share 6 unspectacular weird little quirks about me. So here goes . . .

1. I alphabetize my cooking spices. (I will get mad if someone puts them back out of order. I won't call any names, but you know who I'm talking about. LOL)

2. I avoid high drama movies, esspecially if someone dies. They make me sad for days. If I really like the movie, I'll even fast forward past the sad part and watch the rest.

3. My shoes have to be perfectly alined and sorted by color and style. (tennis shoes, casual, dress)

4. My clothes are sorted by type (shirts, jackets, pants, skirt with dress clothes in the back) and graduated by color, dark to light.

5. If I see ranch dressing, for example, in the corners of someone's mouth while eating, it makes me gag. (I gaged just typing about it.)

6. I wash my dust pan after sweeping. I can't stand a nasty dust pan!

Well, now I've revealed just how obsessive-complusive I really am. How does my family put up with me!? I'm now suppose to tag 6 more people, but I don't really know who. I'll update when I come up with someone. This was fun, thank you for tagging me, Sister P.

1 comment:

  1. OK, you really may have OCD!! I think being particular is cool if it doesn't make you act monkey toward people who aren't. Thanks for playing. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete